AMETHYST MERKABA STAR
- Mer-Ka-Ba is a term from the Egyptian Mystery School.
- It is found in many languages including African Zulu, Egyptian and Hebrew.
- In Hebrew it means both the Throne of God as well as a Chariot that carries the human body and spirit from one place to another.
- In Egyptian, Mer-Ka-Ba is derived from three words
“Mer” is a special kind of light that was last understood in Egypt during the Eighteenth Dynasty: it is two counter-rotating fields of light spinning in the same space which are generated by certain breathing patterns.
“Ka” refers to the individual spirit
“Ba” is defined as the physical body or as one’s interpretation of reality.
- So, the Mer-Ka-Ba is a counter-rotating field of light that affects spirit and body simultaneously.
- It is a vehicle that can take spirit and body (or one’s interpretation of reality) from one world or dimension into another.
- It can also create reality as well as move through realities. It is an inter-dimensional vehicle that can aid humanity to return to their original higher states of consciousness.
- “Amethyst is a “Stone of Spirituality and contentment”. It facilitates transmutation of lower energies into higher frequencies of both the spiritual and the ethereal levels. It is the representative of the principles of complete metamorphosis.
- Amethyst balances the energies of the intellectual, emotional and physical bodies, and provides a clear connection between the Earth plane and the other planes of existence.
- It clears the aura and stabilizes and transmutes any dysfunctional energy located within ones body. Amethyst also bestows stability, strength, invigoration, and peace; the peace being the perfect peace which was present prior to physical birth.
- Amethyst is also a “stone of meditation”, being excellent in conducting the energy of calm and peacefulness to help one to both enter and maintain the state of meditation. It opens and activates the crown Chakra.
- Amethyst may be used to protect against psychic attacks: the energy of the attack being transmitted to the universe after its transformation into positive, loving energy.