BLACK OBSIDIAN ARROWHEADS
- An arrowhead is a tip, usually sharpened, added to an arrow to make it more deadly or to fulfill some special purpose.
- The earliest arrowheads were made of stone and of organic materials; as human civilization progressed other materials were used.
- Arrowheads are important archaeological artifacts; they are a subclass of projectile points.Modern enthusiasts still “produce over one million brand-new spear and arrow points per year”.
- In the Stone Age, people used sharpened bone, flintknapped stones, flakes, and chips of rock as weapons and tools. Such items remained in use throughout human civilization, with new materials used as time passed.
- As archaeological artifacts such objects are classed as projectile points, without specifying whether they were projected by a bow or by some other means such as throwing since the specific means of projection (the bow, the arrow shaft, the spear shaft, etc.) is found too seldom in direct association with any given point and the word “arrow” would imply a certainty about these points which simply does not exist.
- Such artifacts can be found all over the world in various locations. Those that have survived are usually made of stone, primarily being flint, obsidian, or cherts, but in many excavations bone, wooden and metal arrowheads have been found.
- Stone projectile points dating back 64,000 years were excavated from layers of ancient sediment in Sibudu Cave, South Africa. Examinations found traces of blood and bone residues, and glue made from a plant-based resin that was used to fasten them on to a wooden shaft. This indicated “cognitively demanding behavior” required to manufacture glue.
- Our products are made with utmost care and they possess amazing healing energy for peace of mind, meditation and relaxation. We feel proud to be able to meet our beautiful customers expectations with a lifelong relationship with them. We highly appreciate your time and efforts to visit us and would be obliged to serve you anytime.
- Our work module is very open and transparent with a very efficient & honest motive. Please do feel free to let us know in case you have any queries or need any information about our productsl but they’re also a powerful tool to help physically, mentally and spiritually enhance your life and noticeably reduce negative energy. We welcome Wholesale Inquires& also recommend Customized Orders. Please do feel free to mail us at INFO@PRIMEAGATE.COM for more details.