WHAT DOES "MERKABA" MEANS??
The word Mer-Ka-Ba is made up of three smaller words: Mer, Ka and Ba. These words, as we are using them, come from ancient Egyptian.
- There are several pronunciations of Merkaba such as Merkabah, Merkava, and Merkavah. We generally pronounce the word with the emphasis on the second syllable: Mer-KA-ba. Others pronounce it with equal accent on each syllable such as: Mer-ka-ba.
- Mer refers to a specific kind of light that was understood in Egypt during the 18th Dynasty following the reorientation of religions toward the worship of a one God of all creation. “Mer” was seen as two counter-rotating fields of light spinning in the same space. These fields are generated when a person performs specific breathing patterns.
- Ka refers to the individual spirit of a person.
- Ba refers to the spirit’s interpretation of its particular reality. In the human reality, Ba is usually defined as the body or physical reality. In other realities where spirits don’t have bodies, Ba refers to their concepts or interpretation of reality in the realm in which they exist.
- The First Chakra, located between the genitals and the anus, is considered the root chakra, and is associated with the connection to Earth, security, foundation, and basic rootedness. It is also sometimes considered a place of potentiality and beginnings.
- The Second Chakra, also known as the sacral chakra, is located at the groin, and is associated with sexuality, partnership (both non-romantic and romantic), and creativity. In some ways it can be thought of in terms of the Chinese Yin and Yang symbol, where you have both the masculine and the feminine energies partnering together to form a whole.
- The Third Chakra is located at the solar plexus, and is essentially the will center. This is the place where we move our will out onto the world in order to manifest those things we are trying to create in our lives.
- The Fourth Chakra is located at the heart and is related to love. In some systems, the heart is considered to have two sides, the masculine and the feminine. The masculine side (right) is about unconditional love of others, and the feminine side (left) is about unconditional love of self.
- The Fifth Chakra is located at the throat, and is about communication and the voice. This is the place of not only communication of ideas, concepts, and overall expression, but also of speaking your personal truth.
- The Sixth Chakra is located at the position of the third eye, and is related to sight, but also to time. This chakra is often associated with psychic abilities of various types.
- The Seventh Chakra is the crown chakra, located at the top of the head, and is associated with the connection to heaven and consciousness.
Chakra Bonded Merkaba Stars
Code : MS#008
Available Size : 15-20 mm
MOQ : 20 pcs
Weight : 5 gms