Chakra Tumble Stones Healing Stick
- Since ancient times, crystal wands have been used for healing by healers all over the world. Some believe that they were even used by crystal healers in Atlantis. Today, crystal wands are still a common tool used by healers around the world.
- Wands come in many different shapes and sizes, and also in many varieties of stone as well. Wands may be long or short, and the cylinder can be smooth or faceted. They can be pointed at one end and rounded at the other, or they can be rounded on both ends, or pointed at both ends. Some wands are wider at one end and tapered at the other, while others are not. Most wands are shaped and polished, but rough natural pointed crystals, such as quartz, can also be used as a healing wand.
- Healing wands gather and direct energy. The elongated, cylindrical shape of a wand enables the stone or crystal to direct its healing energy in a straight line, and the wand’s point focuses the crystal’s energy so that it can be used on specific areas of the body.
- Methods of Healing with a Crystal Wand:
- Crystal wands can be used in many different methods of healing. They can be used to heal the entire body or aura, or they can be used on a specific area of the body, or on a particular chakra. They can be used to scan the aura and the chakras to locate blockages, and then cleanse and heal them.
- Wands can also be used in massage healing. Massaging the body with a stone wand helps to release tension from the body, while at the same time the stone’s healing energy is transferred to the body. Smooth, round wands that are rounded on at least one end are the best to use in massage healing as they will not scratch or cause other discomfort to the body.
- Pointed wands are good to use in reflexology, a healing method in which the stone’s point is held at certain pressure points, mostly on the hands and feet, to heal ailments in particular areas of the body.