ELEPHANT JASPER CHAKRA HEALING STICK
- Connects the solar plexus chakra with the third-eye for powerful mystic vision.
- Use in Assimilating life force energy, Akashic Records Access, Past Life Recall, Reiki, Meditation, Visualizations, Wicca, Altar.
- Metaphysical Properties
- Found only in two places in the world, India and Persia.
- Compressed by the incredible energy forces of mother earth. It promotes introspection, dissolves negative energy, and is useful for work in past life regression as well as contacting one’s spirit guides and angels, particularly through automatic writing.
- Also called Miriam Stone, Alchemist, Elephant Skin Jasper, Sea Fossil or Script Stone
- This stone is also called Script Stone, and Elephant Skin Jasper. Additional names I have seen include Mariam, Indian Script Stone, Arabic Script Stone, and Elephant Jasper.But i like the name Calligraphers stone.
- There is a bunch of conflicting information from normally reliable sources about this stone. What everyone agrees on is that it comes from India, it is fossil material of some type, and the two different colors are of different hardnesses. There is no agreement as to whether it is fossilized grasses & reeds, fossilized shell, or some combination of both. Some sources say it is a jasper and other sources say it is not really a jasper but a mixture of shells, sand, and limonite.Enjoy it as its a intruging stone.
- The 7 Chakras are the energy midpoints in our organic structure in which energy streams through.
Choked up vitality in our VII Chakras can oftentimes contribute to sickness so they’re crucial to empathize what all Chakra stands for and what we could arrange to hold this energy menstruating freely. Here’s our quick summary:
- 1. Root Chakra – stands for our understructure and belief of being established.
- Position: Base of backbone in tailbone region.
Affectional consequences: endurance issuances specified financial independence, revenue, and nutrient.
A lot of about Root Chakra therapeutic
- 2. Sacral Chakra – Our association and power to bear other people and fresh receives.
- Position: bottom abdominal cavity, approximately two inches beneath the navel point and two inches in.
Affectional consequences: Sense of copiousness, welfare, delight, gender.
A lot of about Sacral Chakra therapeutic
- 3. Solar Plexus Chakra – Our power to represent positive and in-control of our alivenesses.
- Position: top abdominal cavity in the belly region.
Affectional consequences: Self-worth, confidence, self-respect.
A lot of about Solar Plexus Chakra therapeutic
- 4. Heart Chakra – Our power to passion.
- Position: focus of chest merely preceding heart.
Affectional consequences: passion, pleasure, intimate serenity.
A lot of about Heart Chakra therapeutic
- 5. Throat Chakra – Our power to transmit.
- Position: Throat.
Affectional consequences: communicating, self-expression of beliefs, the fact.
A lot of about Throat Chakra therapeutic
- 6. Third Eye Chakra – Our power to concentrate on and visualise the adult characterisation.
- Position: Forehead between the optics. (Also known as the Brow Chakra)
Affectional consequences: suspicion, vision, soundness, power to imagine and attain conclusions.
A lot of about Third Eye Chakra therapeutic
- 7. Crown Chakra – The most eminent Chakra stands for our power to embody full engaged spiritually.
- Position: The absolute peak of the head.
Affectional consequences: interior and exterior beauty, our association to spiritualism, absolute blissfulness.
A lot of about Crown Chakra therapeutic.