GRASS JASPER FACETED PENDULUM
- The term Jasper is currently restricted to opaque microcrystalline Quartz, though the ancient iaspis was a stone of considerable translucency, often compared to the Emerald and other green objects.
- The ancient Jaspers may have included stones which today would be classed as Chalcedony, and the emerald-like Jasper referenced in so many texts may have been more like the modern Chrysoprase.
- Grass Jasper is an excellent talisman for those coping with paranoid delusions, entity attachments, or who feel overwhelmed by nightmares. Wear or carry as a rubbing stone to ward off negative energy, bring reassurance, and to help restore inner calm.
- An ultimate sleep stone, Green Jasper is wonderful for young children to help establish proper sleep rhythms. Adults find it is a great addition to the bath or used as an elixir.
- Use Grass Jasper to overcome obsessive compulsive disorder, and as an aid in efforts to diet, quit smoking, or in reducing one’s over-consumption of alcohol. It lends emotional support and strengthens self-control, as well as boosting physical energy levels. Its slow, steady vibration helps avoid extremes and encourages perseverance.
- Grass Jasper is considered highly useful for treating disorders of the stomach and digestive system, the chest and lungs, as well as the kidneys, spleen, bladder, and liver.
- It helps reduce toxicity and inflammation, dispels bloating and balances fluid retention, and may aid in controlling body odor.
- Grass Jasper also assists in the prevention and treatment of bronchitis, colds, coughs, and influenza.