GREEN AVENTURINE CHAKRA HEALING STICK
- Green Aventurine is known as the “Stone of Opportunity,” thought to be the luckiest of all crystals, especially in manifesting prosperity and wealth, or for increasing favor in competitions or games of chance. Its winning energy makes it a great ally for boosting one’s chances in any situation – a first date, tax audit, even landing a promotion. One needs only to be near it to derive its benefits.
- This beautiful stone, however, is not merely an attractor of luck, but one that aligns conditions so “opportunity” is inevitable. Green Aventurine releases old patterns, habits and disappointments so new growth can take place. It brings optimism and a zest for life, allowing one to move forward with confidence and to embrace change. It enhances one’s creativity and motivation, and encourages perseverance in maneuvering life’s obstacles.
- Aventurine is a variety of Quartz characterized by bright inclusions of Mica or other minerals that give a shimmering or glistening effect to the stone, referred to as aventurescence, especially notable when tumbled or polished. The name Aventurine was later given to the natural stone which looked like the industrial product.
- Green Aventurine Uses and Purposes
- Green Aventurine carries a strong connection to Earth and the devic kingdom, providing a better understanding and appreciation of nature and its soothing vibrations upon the mind and body. It is an excellent stone for gridding houses or gardens against geopathic stress.
- Wearing Aventurine also absorbs electromagnetic smog and guards against environmental pollution. Taped to a cell phone, it protects against its emanations.
- Green Aventurine energetically stimulates the physical growth of premature infants, young children and teenagers. It increases overall vitality and enhances the intellectual development of children struggling with schoolwork and destructive hyperactivity. It assists adults with written work, typing and computer skills, and is beneficial to all in overcoming clumsiness.
- Aventurine may be made into an elixir to drink or used in ablutions by soaking a stone fragment in demineralized water overnight (we recommend the indirect method). It is highly beneficial for fighting eczema, rosacea, juvenile acne, and other skin problems.
- Aventurine is ideal for soothing quick-tempers or brutal temperaments, and can greatly diminish the effects of domestic strife between spouses.
- For those looking for love in their mature years, Green Aventurine may be used as a love crystal or added to a Heart Chakra layout as it encourages love later in life.
- The 7 Chakras are the energy midpoints in our organic structure in which energy streams through.
Choked up vitality in our VII Chakras can oftentimes contribute to sickness so they’re crucial to empathize what all Chakra stands for and what we could arrange to hold this energy menstruating freely. Here’s our quick summary:
- 1. Root Chakra – stands for our understructure and belief of being established.
- Position: Base of backbone in tailbone region.
Affectional consequences: endurance issuances specified financial independence, revenue, and nutrient.
A lot of about Root Chakra therapeutic
- 2. Sacral Chakra – Our association and power to bear other people and fresh receives.
- Position: bottom abdominal cavity, approximately two inches beneath the navel point and two inches in.
Affectional consequences: Sense of copiousness, welfare, delight, gender.
A lot of about Sacral Chakra therapeutic
- 3. Solar Plexus Chakra – Our power to represent positive and in-control of our alivenesses.
- Position: top abdominal cavity in the belly region.
Affectional consequences: Self-worth, confidence, self-respect.
A lot of about Solar Plexus Chakra therapeutic
- 4. Heart Chakra – Our power to passion.
- Position: focus of chest merely preceding heart.
Affectional consequences: passion, pleasure, intimate serenity.
A lot of about Heart Chakra therapeutic
- 5. Throat Chakra – Our power to transmit.
- Position: Throat.
Affectional consequences: communicating, self-expression of beliefs, the fact.
A lot of about Throat Chakra therapeutic
- 6. Third Eye Chakra – Our power to concentrate on and visualise the adult characterisation.
- Position: Forehead between the optics. (Also known as the Brow Chakra)
Affectional consequences: suspicion, vision, soundness, power to imagine and attain conclusions.
A lot of about Third Eye Chakra therapeutic
- 7. Crown Chakra – The most eminent Chakra stands for our power to embody full engaged spiritually.
- Position: The absolute peak of the head.
Affectional consequences: interior and exterior beauty, our association to spiritualism, absolute blissfulness.
A lot of about Crown Chakra therapeutic.