Green Aventurine Double Point Pendants
- Green Aventurine is known as the “Stone of Opportunity,” thought to be the luckiest of all crystals, especially in manifesting prosperity and wealth, or for increasing favor in competitions or games of chance.
- Its winning energy makes it a great ally for boosting one’s chances in any situation – a first date, tax audit, even landing a promotion. One needs only to be near it to derive its benefits.
- This beautiful stone, however, is not merely an attractor of luck, but one that aligns conditions so “opportunity” is inevitable. Green Aventurine releases old patterns, habits and disappointments so new growth can take place.
- It brings optimism and a zest for life, allowing one to move forward with confidence and to embrace change. It enhances one’s creativity and motivation, and encourages perseverance in maneuvering life’s obstacles.
- It also reinforces one’s decisiveness and amplifies leadership qualities, injecting a sense of humor and openness to the ideas of others.
- Aventurine is a variety of Quartz characterized by bright inclusions of Mica or other minerals that give a shimmering or glistening effect to the stone, referred to as aventurescence, especially notable when tumbled or polished.
- Our products are made with utmost care and they possess amazing healing energy for peace of mind, meditation and relaxation. We feel proud to be able to meet our beautiful customers expectations with a lifelong relationship with them. We highly appreciate your time and efforts to visit us and would be obliged to serve you anytime.
- Our work module is very open and transparent with a very efficient & honest motive. Please do feel free to let us know in case you have any queries or need any information about our productsl but they’re also a powerful tool to help physically, mentally and spiritually enhance your life and noticeably reduce negative energy. We welcome Wholesale Inquires& also recommend Customized Orders. Please do feel free to mail us at INFO@PRIMEAGATE.COM for more details.