LAPIZ LAZULI HEALING STICK
- These are high quality Lapis Lazuli Stick From India. Made from a combination of minerals, including lazurite, calcite, and pyrite, Lapis Lazuli is said to have been in existence since the birth of time, and was used by ancient Hebrews on ceremonial robes.Good for balancing the Throat Chakra, Lapis Lazuli reminds us of the power of the spoken word, fosters full verbal expression, and clears problems caused by “swallowing your tongue.” Lapis Lazuli encourages clear expression when sharing information with others, including easier communication of anger.
- Lapis Lazuli reminds us of the power of the spoken word and is one of the best stones to use when opening and balancing the Throat Chakra. Lapis Lazuli helps to foster full verbal expression, and clears problems caused by “swallowing your tongue”. Lapis encourages clear, truthful expression when sharing information with others, including an easier voicing/communication of anger.
- Choked up vitality in our VII Chakras can oftentimes contribute to sickness so they’re crucial to empathize what all Chakra stands for and what we could arrange to hold this energy menstruating freely. Here’s our quick summary:
- 1. Root Chakra – stands for our understructure and belief of being established.
- Position: Base of backbone in tailbone region.
Affectional consequences: endurance issuances specified financial independence, revenue, and nutrient.
A lot of about Root Chakra therapeutic
- 2. Sacral Chakra – Our association and power to bear other people and fresh receives.
- Position: bottom abdominal cavity, approximately two inches beneath the navel point and two inches in.
Affectional consequences: Sense of copiousness, welfare, delight, gender.
A lot of about Sacral Chakra therapeutic
- 3. Solar Plexus Chakra – Our power to represent positive and in-control of our alivenesses.
- Position: top abdominal cavity in the belly region.
Affectional consequences: Self-worth, confidence, self-respect.
A lot of about Solar Plexus Chakra therapeutic
- 4. Heart Chakra – Our power to passion.
- Position: focus of chest merely preceding heart.
Affectional consequences: passion, pleasure, intimate serenity.
A lot of about Heart Chakra therapeutic
- 5. Throat Chakra – Our power to transmit.
- Position: Throat.
Affectional consequences: communicating, self-expression of beliefs, the fact.
A lot of about Throat Chakra therapeutic
- 6. Third Eye Chakra – Our power to concentrate on and visualise the adult characterisation.
- Position: Forehead between the optics. (Also known as the Brow Chakra)
Affectional consequences: suspicion, vision, soundness, power to imagine and attain conclusions.
A lot of about Third Eye Chakra therapeutic
- 7. Crown Chakra – The most eminent Chakra stands for our power to embody full engaged spiritually.
- Position: The absolute peak of the head.
Affectional consequences: interior and exterior beauty, our association to spiritualism, absolute blissfulness.
A lot of about Crown Chakra therapeuticA lot of about Crown Chakra therapeutic.