Lapis Lazuli Oval Shape Usai Reiki Set
Code : RS#003
Gem stone : Lapiz Lazuli
Size : 35 mm – 40 mm
Weight : 100 Gms
MOQ : 10 Sets
LAPIS LAZULI OVAL SHAPE USAI REIKI SET
- Lapis Lazuli is one of the most sought after stones in use since man’s history began. Its deep, celestial blue remains the symbol of royalty and honor, gods and power, spirit and vision. It is a universal symbol of wisdom and truth.
- Lapis is an excellent stone for executives, journalists, and psychologists, stimulating wisdom and good judgment in the practical world.
- Lapis Lazuli is a powerful crystal for activating the higher mind and enhancing intellectual ability. It stimulates the desire for knowledge, truth and understanding, and aids the process of learning. It is excellent for enhancing memory.
- A stone of truth, Lapis encourages honesty of the spirit, and in the spoken and written word. Wear it for all forms of deep communication. It is also a stone of friendship and brings harmony in relationships.
- A Lapis grid brings calm and loving communication for a home with temperamental teenagers, or children with Asperger’s syndrome, autism, or attention-deficit disorder.
- In ancient times Lapis Lazuli was most highly regarded because of its beautiful color and the valuable ultramarine dye derived from it. Its name comes from the Latin lapis, “stone,” and the Persian lazhuward, “blue.”
- It is rock formed by multiple minerals, mostly Lazurite, Sodalite, Calcite and Pyrite, and is a rich medium to royal blue with gold flecks (pyrites). Lower-grade Lapis is lighter blue with more white than gold flecks, and is sometimes called denim Lapis.
- Lapis Lazuli was among the most highly prized tribute paid to Egypt, obtained from the oldest mines in the world, worked from around 4000 B.C. and still in use today. Referenced in the Old Testament as sapphire (unknown in that part of the ancient world), Lapis Lazuli is most likely the fifth stone in the original breastplate of the High Priest, as well as those of later times.
- The golden sarcophagus of King Tutankhamen was richly inlaid with Lapis, as were other burial ornaments of Egyptian kings and queens.
- It was used extensively in scarabs, pendants and other jewelry, and ground into powder for dyes, eye shadow and medicinal elixirs. In the dry, barren land of the Egyptians, this deep cobalt blue color was a spiritual contrast to their arid desert hues.
- There are many other non-traditional symbols that you will find as you practise Reiki. The following symbols below are the traditional symbols that have their beginning in the Usui Reiki lineage. You will learn these symbols, and how to draw them properly when you receive your Level 2 and Master Attunement.
- We would like to recommend that before using these symbols, if you are not already, that you be attuned to Reiki Level 2 or be a Master. These symbols are considered sacred in the Reiki tradition and are believed that they should only been taught to Reiki students who will learn how to use them properly.
- The Cho-Ku-Rei
- The Cho-ku-rei is the first symbol you will learn when you receive your Level 2 attunement in Usui Reiki. In the West, we are (generally) taught that the cho-ku-rei is the “power symbol” and that we use it whenever we need extra healing in certain areas. We have taken a lot of the meaning from these symbols in order to make learning them easier, instead of becoming familiar with the energy and getting to know them in a sense. There are many interpretations of what the meaning behind this symbol is, and many ways you can use it for.
- The Sei-Hei-Ki
- The Sei-hei-ki is another symbol that you will learn when you receive your Level 2 attunement in Usui Reiki. It is the Emotional (Mental) symbol and is used when emotional healing is needed. It is used to restore balance between the mental and emotional aspects of our psyche, as both effect each other.
- The Hon-Sha-Ze-Sho-Nen
- Quite the mouthful! You will also learn the Hon-sha-ze-sho-nen after receiving your Level 2 attunement in Usui Reiki. It is known as the “Distance” symbol that will be able to connect you to a person you wish to give distance reiki healing to. It’s true meaning is “Oneness” – and is certainly not limited to distance sessions. It will allow you to become one with the person you are healing, allowing you to heal on a personal level, to allow you to have true compassion.
- The Dai-Ko-Myo
- The Dai-ko-myo is known as the “Master” symbol and should only be used by those practising with their Masters Degree.
- The Raku
- The Raku is the final symbol learned in Usui Reiki. It is the symbol that is used to finish the attunement, sealing the energy into the 7 Chakras. It is used to ground both the practitioner and the receiver during this process, as well as during healing sessions.
- Our products are made with utmost care and they possess amazing healing energy for peace of mind, meditation and relaxation. We feel proud to be able to meet our beautiful customers expectations with a lifelong relationship with them. We highly appreciate your time and efforts to visit us and would be obliged to serve you anytime.
- Our work module is very open and transparent with a very efficient & honest motive. Please do feel free to let us know in case you have any queries or need any information about our productsl but they’re also a powerful tool to help physically, mentally and spiritually enhance your life and noticeably reduce negative energy. We welcome Wholesale Inquires& also recommend Customized Orders. Please do feel free to mail us at INFO@PRIMEAGATE.COM for more details.