Orgonite Chakra Stones Merkaba Stars
Chakras are energy points along the central meridian of the body.
Most systems that use energetic points also tend to approach from a standpoint of balancing the points, since all of the points are valuable and important. In the system described below, the energy is often described as moving up from the root, to the crown and up into heaven, and back down through the crown, to the root, and down into the earth. In short the energy is said to move in two directions at once.
- The First Chakra, located between the genitals and the anus, is considered the root chakra, and is associated with the connection to Earth, security, foundation, and basic rootedness. It is also sometimes considered a place of potentiality and beginnings.
- The Second Chakra, also known as the sacral chakra, is located at the groin, and is associated with sexuality, partnership (both non-romantic and romantic), and creativity. In some ways it can be thought of in terms of the Chinese Yin and Yang symbol, where you have both the masculine and the feminine energies partnering together to form a whole.
- The Third Chakra is located at the solar plexus, and is essentially the will center. This is the place where we move our will out onto the world in order to manifest those things we are trying to create in our lives.
- The Fourth Chakra is located at the heart and is related to love. In some systems, the heart is considered to have two sides, the masculine and the feminine. The masculine side (right) is about unconditional love of others, and the feminine side (left) is about unconditional love of self.
- The Fifth Chakra is located at the throat, and is about communication and the voice. This is the place of not only communication of ideas, concepts, and overall expression, but also of speaking your personal truth.
- The Sixth Chakra is located at the position of the third eye, and is related to sight, but also to time. This chakra is often associated with psychic abilities of various types.
- The Seventh Chakra is the crown chakra, located at the top of the head, and is associated with the connection to heaven and consciousness.