An Angel for Joy and Luck! Helps to lift depression and SAD.
- Sunstone – is a joyful light inspiring stone. If life has lost its sweetness, Sunstone will restore and help you to nurture yourself.
- It is linked to benevolent gods and to luck and good fortune. Sunstone acts as an antidepressant and lifts dark moods.
- It is particularly effective with the seasonal affective disorder, (SAD), lightening the darkness of winter.
- These Sunstone Angels is from India are a gem variety of Feldspar and a cousin of Labradorite. Feldspar is a family of silicates that makes up about 60% of the Earth’s crust. Sunstone is known for its iridescent reflections or “flash” when it catches the light.
- Metaphysically, Sunstone is known for its powerful connection to the light and power of the sun. Sunstone brings light to all situations, and carrying a piece around with you can help your personal power to “shine.”
- Once known as a stone of good luck, Sunstone has a bright, joyful energy that increases vitality and lightens dark moods.
- Sunstone is a great stone for the Solar Plexus Chakra, but can clear and energize all Chakras. Sunstone was used by the Canadian Indians in medicine wheel rituals, by the ancient Greeks to represent the Sun God Helios, and in ancient India for protection from dark forces from other realms.
ADVANTAGES OF SUNSTONE:
• Sunstone inspires the nurturing of self in order to be of service to others.sunstone
• Symbolizes hope, promotes good humor and cheerfulness, healing, love, attraction, passion, leadership and self confidence.
• Aids in protection, strengthens the life force, brings luck, instills optimism and increases strength and vitality.
• Is benificial in clearing and cleansing all the chakras.
• Inspires faith and spiritual awakening and encourages us to act with grace