WHITE AVENTURINE HEALING STICK
- These White Aventurine sticks is from India and are cut and polished into a round shape and polished . These wands are great for meditation and for energy sessions and body work.
- White Aventurine is a mirror to the soul. The Mica inclusions add a unique energy as they “provide reflective qualities so that one can recognize the flaws of humanity and can remain in a heart space to continue to love this same humanity.”
- White Aventurine is used to facilitate clarity in visions. It provides for self reflection, and allows one to recognize that “in each person you see but the reflection of that which you choose to have that person be.” White Aventurine can be used with ALL chakras and will work especially well with the Crown and higher.
- Choked up vitality in our VII Chakras can oftentimes contribute to sickness so they’re crucial to empathize what all Chakra stands for and what we could arrange to hold this energy menstruating freely. Here’s our quick summary:
- 1. Root Chakra – stands for our understructure and belief of being established.
- Position: Base of backbone in tailbone region.
Affectional consequences: endurance issuances specified financial independence, revenue, and nutrient.
A lot of about Root Chakra therapeutic
- 2. Sacral Chakra – Our association and power to bear other people and fresh receives.
- Position: bottom abdominal cavity, approximately two inches beneath the navel point and two inches in.
Affectional consequences: Sense of copiousness, welfare, delight, gender.
A lot of about Sacral Chakra therapeutic
- 3. Solar Plexus Chakra – Our power to represent positive and in-control of our alivenesses.
- Position: top abdominal cavity in the belly region.
Affectional consequences: Self-worth, confidence, self-respect.
A lot of about Solar Plexus Chakra therapeutic
- 4. Heart Chakra – Our power to passion.
- Position: focus of chest merely preceding heart.
Affectional consequences: passion, pleasure, intimate serenity.
A lot of about Heart Chakra therapeutic
- 5. Throat Chakra – Our power to transmit.
- Position: Throat.
Affectional consequences: communicating, self-expression of beliefs, the fact.
A lot of about Throat Chakra therapeutic
- 6. Third Eye Chakra – Our power to concentrate on and visualise the adult characterisation.
- Position: Forehead between the optics. (Also known as the Brow Chakra)
Affectional consequences: suspicion, vision, soundness, power to imagine and attain conclusions.
A lot of about Third Eye Chakra therapeutic
- 7. Crown Chakra – The most eminent Chakra stands for our power to embody full engaged spiritually.
- Position: The absolute peak of the head.
Affectional consequences: interior and exterior beauty, our association to spiritualism, absolute blissfulness.
A lot of about Crown Chakra therapeuticA lot of about Crown Chakra therapeutic.