AMETHYST OVAL SHAPE USAI REIKI SET
- The Amethyst meaning is spiritual growth and protection.
- These beautiful healing crystals are also known for bringing clarity of the mind to the owner.
- The meaning of amethyst is also of protection. The Amethyst energy stones repel negative energy and attract positive energy.
- It is a gemstone of spiritual protection that will help guide the wearer on their divine spiritual path.
- There are many other non-traditional symbols that you will find as you practise Reiki. The following symbols below are the traditional symbols that have their beginning in the Usui Reiki lineage. You will learn these symbols, and how to draw them properly when you receive your Level 2 and Master Attunement.
- We would like to recommend that before using these symbols, if you are not already, that you be attuned to Reiki Level 2 or be a Master. These symbols are considered sacred in the Reiki tradition and are believed that they should only been taught to Reiki students who will learn how to use them properly.
- The Cho-Ku-Rei
- The Cho-ku-rei is the first symbol you will learn when you receive your Level 2 attunement in Usui Reiki. In the West, we are (generally) taught that the cho-ku-rei is the “power symbol” and that we use it whenever we need extra healing in certain areas. We have taken a lot of the meaning from these symbols in order to make learning them easier, instead of becoming familiar with the energy and getting to know them in a sense. There are many interpretations of what the meaning behind this symbol is, and many ways you can use it for.
- The Sei-Hei-Ki
- The Sei-hei-ki is another symbol that you will learn when you receive your Level 2 attunement in Usui Reiki. It is the Emotional (Mental) symbol and is used when emotional healing is needed. It is used to restore balance between the mental and emotional aspects of our psyche, as both effect each other.
- The Hon-Sha-Ze-Sho-Nen
- Quite the mouthful! You will also learn the Hon-sha-ze-sho-nen after receiving your Level 2 attunement in Usui Reiki. It is known as the “Distance” symbol that will be able to connect you to a person you wish to give distance reiki healing to. It’s true meaning is “Oneness” – and is certainly not limited to distance sessions. It will allow you to become one with the person you are healing, allowing you to heal on a personal level, to allow you to have true compassion.
- The Dai-Ko-Myo
- The Dai-ko-myo is known as the “Master” symbol and should only be used by those practising with their Masters Degree.
- The Raku
- The Raku is the final symbol learned in Usui Reiki. It is the symbol that is used to finish the attunement, sealing the energy into the 7 Chakras. It is used to ground both the practitioner and the receiver during this process, as well as during healing sessions.
- Our products are made with utmost care and they possess amazing healing energy for peace of mind, meditation and relaxation. We feel proud to be able to meet our beautiful customers expectations with a lifelong relationship with them. We highly appreciate your time and efforts to visit us and would be obliged to serve you anytime.
- Our work module is very open and transparent with a very efficient & honest motive. Please do feel free to let us know in case you have any queries or need any information about our productsl but they’re also a powerful tool to help physically, mentally and spiritually enhance your life and noticeably reduce negative energy. We welcome Wholesale Inquires& also recommend Customized Orders. Please do feel free to mail us at INFO@PRIMEAGATE.COM for more details.
There are no reviews yet.