Lapis Lazuli Merkaba Star
- These are beautifully cut and polished Lapis Lazuli Merkaba Stars from India. Made from a combination of minerals, including Lazurite, Calcite, and Pyrite. Lapis Lazuli is said to have been in existence since the birth of time and was used by ancient Hebrews on ceremonial robes.
- Good for balancing the Throat Chakra, Lapis Lazuli reminds us of the power of the spoken word, fosters full verbal expression, and clears problems caused by “swallowing your tongue.” Lapis Lazuli encourages clear expression when sharing information with others, including easier communication of anger.
- Also a Third Eye Chakra opener, Lapis Lazuli connects the physical and celestial kingdoms. Deeply peaceful, Lapis Lazuli provides wisdom into mystical realms and connection with spiritual guardians.
Lapis Lazuli is a good stone to expand intuitive skills while remaining objective and open to reasoned analysis. Lapis Lazuli also protects against psychic attack, shielding negative energy and returning any negative vibrations to their source.
- Merkabas are tetrahedrons, made by the intersection of two, three-sided pyramids. Just try the energy of these crystals! Merkabas are great tools for working on your spiritual transformation, which some believe is the whole purpose of our existence.
- Merkabas are believed to form a spiritual shield around the holder. In upper dimensions, the geometric shape of the human energy field is said to be in the shape of a Merkaba. Thus, meditating with a Merkaba helps us to connect with our higher self.
- In ancient Egyptian, the literal translation of Merkaba is broken down by syllable to mean Mer-rotating fields of light, Ka-spirit, and Ba-soul. One of the Sacred Geometry forms, The Merkaba is believed to achieve transformation on all levels of existence. In Hebrew, Merkaba literally means “Chariot”.
- Due to many requests for Wholesale Pricing on Crystals and Minerals, on this item we now offer Quantity Discounts & Wholesale Prices to all of our customers.
- *Our crystal merkabas are measured from top-to-End*