SODALITE CHAKRA HEALING STICK
- These cut and polished Sodalite Healing Sticks are a nice dark blue with some white streaks. By stimulating the Pineal Gland, Sodalite clears the Third Eye, and deepens meditation. These wands are great to place next to your computer to help clear electromagnetic pollution.
- Working with the Throat and Third Eye Chakras, Sodalite is thought to combine these energies in such a way as to allow the fusion of logic and intellect with intuitive knowledge.
- The shape of wands, whether natural or artificially made, focuses energy toward a point, and makes them standard healing tools. Energy healers often use wands by working with the natural energies of the mineral, and programming them with a specific intent.As always, they must be cleared and reprogrammed between uses. Carry or hold a Sodalite Wand to help facilitate a sense of internal knowing of the intuitive ideas that are necessary to one’s spiritual evolution.Sodalite is said to promote companionship, and can be used in group settings, where cooperation is needed. These Wands of Sodalite can be quite helpful to someone in need of enhancing their intuitive abilities.
- The 7 Chakras are the energy midpoints in our organic structure in which energy streams through.
Choked up vitality in our VII Chakras can oftentimes contribute to sickness so they’re crucial to empathize what all Chakra stands for and what we could arrange to hold this energy menstruating freely. Here’s our quick summary:
- 1. Root Chakra – stands for our understructure and belief of being established.
- Position: Base of backbone in tailbone region.
Affectional consequences: endurance issuances specified financial independence, revenue, and nutrient.
A lot of about Root Chakra therapeutic
- 2. Sacral Chakra – Our association and power to bear other people and fresh receives.
- Position: bottom abdominal cavity, approximately two inches beneath the navel point and two inches in.
Affectional consequences: Sense of copiousness, welfare, delight, gender.
A lot of about Sacral Chakra therapeutic
- 3. Solar Plexus Chakra – Our power to represent positive and in-control of our alivenesses.
- Position: top abdominal cavity in the belly region.
Affectional consequences: Self-worth, confidence, self-respect.
A lot of about Solar Plexus Chakra therapeutic
- 4. Heart Chakra – Our power to passion.
- Position: focus of chest merely preceding heart.
Affectional consequences: passion, pleasure, intimate serenity.
A lot of about Heart Chakra therapeutic
- 5. Throat Chakra – Our power to transmit.
- Position: Throat.
Affectional consequences: communicating, self-expression of beliefs, the fact.
A lot of about Throat Chakra therapeutic
- 6. Third Eye Chakra – Our power to concentrate on and visualise the adult characterisation.
- Position: Forehead between the optics. (Also known as the Brow Chakra)
Affectional consequences: suspicion, vision, soundness, power to imagine and attain conclusions.
A lot of about Third Eye Chakra therapeutic
- 7. Crown Chakra – The most eminent Chakra stands for our power to embody full engaged spiritually.
- Position: The absolute peak of the head.
Affectional consequences: interior and exterior beauty, our association to spiritualism, absolute blissfulness.
A lot of about Crown Chakra therapeutic.