CRYSTAL QUARTZ CHAKRA HEALING STICK WITH CRYSTAL BALL AND PENCIL
- Ordinary yet extraordinary, colorful and clear, Quartz crystals are the most common and abundant in the world, comprising the largest and most diverse family in the mineral kingdom. “From ancient times to the present day, quartz crystals have been a source of Light to mankind. Highly valued by spiritual leaders and healers as well as scientists, the unique attributes of quartz have played a key role in mankind’ evolutionary development.”
- Composed of silicon and oxygen (silicon dioxide), Quartz, from the European “quarz“, is a key component in a wide array of minerals designated as “silicates.” It occurs as prismatic hexagonal crystals in compact masses and druses, as well as in dense fibrous or grainy formations without visible crystals. It is also an important mineral element in common rock such as granite, quartzite and gneiss, and in sedimentary conglomerates like sandstone.
- For all its variety, when most people speak of “crystals”, they are usually referring to Rock Crystal (Clear Quartz), the six-sided prisms of pure light and energy known as the Perfect Jewel. In its sparkling light is contained the entire color spectrum.
- Quartz crystal is valued for its piezoelectric and pyroelectric properties, by which it can transform mechanical pressure or heat into electromagnetic energy, and vice versa. Its ability to focus, amplify, store and transform energy is used throughout the technology world in ultrasound devices, watches, microphones, radio transmitters and receivers, memory chips in computers and other electronic circuitry.
- The same properties of energy amplification, programmability and memory also make Clear Quartz the most versatile and multidimensional stone in the mineral kingdom for healing, meditation, expansion of consciousness, communication with guides, past-life recall, attracting love or prosperity, or virtually any purpose. However, with this power comes responsibility. To benefit from Rock Crystal’s blessings, one must feel in harmony with it and deserve its gifts. Intent other than for good inevitably brings harm back on oneself.
- The 7 Chakras are the energy midpoints in our organic structure in which energy streams through.
Choked up vitality in our VII Chakras can oftentimes contribute to sickness so they’re crucial to empathize what all Chakra stands for and what we could arrange to hold this energy menstruating freely. Here’s our quick summary:
- 1. Root Chakra – stands for our understructure and belief of being established.
- Position: Base of backbone in tailbone region.
Affectional consequences: endurance issuances specified financial independence, revenue, and nutrient.
A lot of about Root Chakra therapeutic
- 2. Sacral Chakra – Our association and power to bear other people and fresh receives.
- Position: bottom abdominal cavity, approximately two inches beneath the navel point and two inches in.
Affectional consequences: Sense of copiousness, welfare, delight, gender.
A lot of about Sacral Chakra therapeutic
- 3. Solar Plexus Chakra – Our power to represent positive and in-control of our alivenesses.
- Position: top abdominal cavity in the belly region.
Affectional consequences: Self-worth, confidence, self-respect.
A lot of about Solar Plexus Chakra therapeutic
- 4. Heart Chakra – Our power to passion.
- Position: focus of chest merely preceding heart.
Affectional consequences: passion, pleasure, intimate serenity.
A lot of about Heart Chakra therapeutic
- 5. Throat Chakra – Our power to transmit.
- Position: Throat.
Affectional consequences: communicating, self-expression of beliefs, the fact.
A lot of about Throat Chakra therapeutic
- 6. Third Eye Chakra – Our power to concentrate on and visualise the adult characterisation.
- Position: Forehead between the optics. (Also known as the Brow Chakra)
Affectional consequences: suspicion, vision, soundness, power to imagine and attain conclusions.
A lot of about Third Eye Chakra therapeutic
- 7. Crown Chakra – The most eminent Chakra stands for our power to embody full engaged spiritually.
- Position: The absolute peak of the head.
Affectional consequences: interior and exterior beauty, our association to spiritualism, absolute blissfulness.
A lot of about Crown Chakra therapeutic.